5 Blessed Ways To Use Your Feelings Rightly
When we use our feelings right, they can be a powerful tool. Feelings help us in 5 blessed ways:
- Offer reality check – God uses our feelings to tell us the state of our faith. Often, hidden motives and disbelief are uncovered through our feelings.
- Give godly meaning to trials – A trial will not be a trial if we cannot feel the pain. Only when we can feel it, then we will genuinely cry out to the Lord, and thus be refined in the process.
- Give us true empathy for others.
- Propel us to pray deeper – Feelings drive us to seek deeper to get greater revelation from God.
- Bring about powerful works – Feelings bring about genuine works to benefit others, build deep relationship with them, as well as build the kingdom of God.
Comments (Can be shared to Facebook)